Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
i like the last one most....having said that I like stock 18's too :)

would be a good idea to photoshop these to the car....

·
Registered
701 Posts
I prefer your first option....But either would like nice. Sorry Malo I am not a photoshop guy so I couldn't put it on your Bu'....although I am anxious to see what it would look like.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
this should give you a rough idea...this is the third option.

i couldn't come up with entirely natural fake picture :) So, when you look at it, move away and relax your eyes a little, that should negate that :)

btw, the car looks pretty upscale this those. Are they chrome? In reality it might be a tad too shiny...not sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's pretty good Yury, Thanks :D all the rims shown are Chrome, I think chrome wheels will compliment the rest of the chrome trim on the car ;) could you do the other 3 rims for me, my better half likes what she sees so far ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
this should give you a rough idea...this is the third option.

i couldn't come up with entirely natural fake picture :) So, when you look at it, move away and relax your eyes a little, that should negate that :)

btw, the car looks pretty upscale this those. Are they chrome? In reality it might be a tad too shiny...not sure.

Those wheels are hot!

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
That's pretty good Yury, Thanks :D all the rims shown are Chrome, I think chrome wheels will compliment the rest of the chrome trim on the car ;) could you do the other 3 rims for me, my better half likes what she sees so far ;)
I will try, not sure when though.

·
Registered
246 Posts
The chrome looks good on the Bu', but i would look at some other ones before choosing one of them. Don't get me wrong, those rims look nice, but you want them to compliment the car. I actually like the first two better, but look around a little more before choosing.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pizza, the first set was priced out at $750. installed out the door by a local Dealer here, Crave2's
The first pic that Yury photoshoped for me the chrome multi spoke VCT-Spazio was priced at $915. out the door.
Waiting to see if Yury can photoshop the other 2 rims so I can see which ones would look the best ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I like the C9's. Do you know what the wieght difference is between the stockers and all these wheels?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.