Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New to cars...

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  danijho15 
#1 ·
Hey I just got a Malibu last week. I’m a truck guy, have a few 90’s GMC and Chevy trucks with 350’s. New to the car thing, but instant convert as of last week, even thinking of selling one of the trucks to make some room.

I honestly didn’t expect much when I got this car, just needed a gas saver to drive to work and didn’t really want a beater. Pleasantly surprised at how much I like it. Wife and daughter seem to enjoy it too, will probably have to fight over it on the weekends.

2013, 58k on the odometer.

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to CMF! My first Malibu was a 2009 in Black Granite Metallic. It was a beautiful color and surprisingly easy to keep clean.

I used to own an F150 and a kinda-beater full-sized car. After driving the truck for long stretches when the car was having issues and seeing its psychiatrist, when I started driving it there were two distinct differences I recalled: how much more comfortable it was over the truck, and how low to the ground it seemed to be. Getting back into the truck, I could see way down the road but the ride was noticeably less comfortable.

Glad to have ya, and hope your ride gives you years and miles of trouble-free ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.