Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I purchased a 2008 White 2LT Malibu and I am on a mission to add a body kit so on my search I can across this a thought I should say hi.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys, RK Sport is the best one out there so far. I don't have any plans on doing anything to it real soon but I got a few friends who spend some time at the track. Once my warranty is up 5/160000 I am planning on dropping a super charged motor into it add a few extra trinkets and setting her free on the track, no one will see it coming.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Thanks Guys, RK Sport is the best one out there so far. I don't have any plans on doing anything to it real soon but I got a few friends who spend some time at the track. Once my warranty is up 5/160000 I am planning on dropping a super charged motor into it add a few extra trinkets and setting her free on the track, no one will see it coming.
Not sure what kind of an engine swap you'll work out with this Epsilon platform, but I guess a supercharged Ecotec a-la the first round Cobalt SS could work. Should be interesting, whatever works in times to come.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey I have seen a few pictures of some malibu's that have a different colored bowtie, who someone know where I could find one?

·
Registered
493 Posts

Do you have the 4 cylinder? You can go with supercharging it instead of a full engine swap. GM Performance Catalog has a whole listing of parts for the 4 cylinder engines.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I looked at a GM Performance Catalog and couldn't find anything for my 2.4 L what should I be looking for??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.