Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked up my '09 White LTZ on Aug 26, and so far I love it.

I took a look at the LTZ and fell in love! I had been looking at Accords, but the Malibu won me over!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good choice, I didn't even want to test drive the Accord after I saw the interior. The salesman saw me sneaking off the lot and asked me why I changed my mind, I was a little too honest and said it was ugly. He wasn't amused, since they just re-styled them.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, it is obviously MUCH smaller than what I am used to driving, but I am finding it VERY fun to drive. In fact, I am REALLY having to keep an eye on the speedo.

This little monster with the V6 is a little hot rod...I LIKE IT! :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks, it is obviously MUCH smaller than what I am used to driving, but I am finding it VERY fun to drive. In fact, I am REALLY having to keep an eye on the speedo.

This little monster with the V6 is a little hot rod...I LIKE IT! :)

lmao

yeah, it would punish most v-6's and even some v-8s.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Congrats! Thanks for your purchase!

And you have TWO Enclaves? Nice.

All you have to do now is replace the lexus with the 2010 LaCrosse and you'd have a perfect garage IMO. :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats! Thanks for your purchase!

And you have TWO Enclaves? Nice.

All you have to do now is replace the lexus with the 2010 LaCrosse and you'd have a perfect garage IMO. :D
Yes, my other half and I both have Enclaves, mine is the Diamond White, the other half wanted plain white.

The new LaCrosse this the plan!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lmao

yeah, it would punish most v-6's and even some v-8s.
Yep. It has almost has much horsepower as the V-8 in my Lexus and will certainly give it a run for it's money.

The more I drive it the more impressed I am with this little car!

I have to get the true HID headlights put in it, the nav and a spoiler and I will be one happy camper! (Especially the lights)

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Good choice, I didn't even want to test drive the Accord after I saw the interior. The salesman saw me sneaking off the lot and asked me why I changed my mind, I was a little too honest and said it was ugly. He wasn't amused, since they just re-styled them.
What puts me off in new Accords is the back end styling in sedans. It looks a lot like a Saturn.
Something is not going right with Honda. I also find new the TL's front end ugly.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yep. It has almost has much horsepower as the V-8 in my Lexus and will certainly give it a run for it's money.

The more I drive it the more impressed I am with this little car!

I have to get the true HID headlights put in it, the nav and a spoiler and I will be one happy camper! (Especially the lights)

Well, to be honest.

Lexus cars with V-8's are probably v-8's becuase of the size, and are probably not that fast.

I beat a BMW X5 v8 352 horsepower (full option X5 which is one of the fastest SUVS out [4th or 5th]) last night by about 2 car lengths to 80 and still pulling.

I also beat a Cadillac DTS which has a v-8 by the same length [2 cars at 80 mph and still pulling]).

So, yeah, the 'Bu can slay v-8 vehicles :]

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Well, to be honest.

Lexus cars with V-8's are probably v-8's becuase of the size, and are probably not that fast.

I beat a BMW X5 v8 352 horsepower (full option X5 which is one of the fastest SUVS out [4th or 5th]) last night by about 2 car lengths to 80 and still pulling.

I also beat a Cadillac DTS which has a v-8 by the same length [2 cars at 80 mph and still pulling]).

So, yeah, the 'Bu can slay v-8 vehicles :]
Lexus makes some incredibly fast sport cars powered with V8 engines. If they have a big and plush car with a V8 that is slower than Bu it wouldn't be good for a comparission. Same as X5 and DTS, these simply are different type vehicles.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Finally got some pics of the new 'bu, sorry the pics are not better quality.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More pics:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks!!! I like it!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status