Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im new here and JUST picked up yesterday my new car, a 2008 Malibu LT with the black suede leather interior.

I had ALOT of cars before this one (had 5 240's all were turbocharged and modded, 2 RX's, a 4 banger mustang, a cadillac, a Mazda 323 and a couple of motorbikes) and this is really the first NEW car that I purchased.

All in all im LOVING the interior and the exterior i think is not bad (Im an EX import driver?) So I hope to get to know more about these cars and HOPEFULLY find out what mods CAN be done.

Here are some pics of my new baby:

Ideas for the car is pretty much get some NICE deepdish 20"s because of the lines I feel 19's look a little too small or try some 19 Sterns..... no idea what aftermarket exhausts are available and also no idea IF there are any aftermarket lowering springs available at the moment.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, I mean nothing is done to it as of this moment (and not much WILL be done to it) but I actually liked the style very much and one of the main reasons I bought this car is ........because of the interior haha. Sexy interior!! Im curious to find out if I can somehow remove the wood trimming and instal like by the 08 CTS a the sight and sound trim... would be sweet...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just curious if it was the light, but the interior looks grey? I drove one that had the black interior that made me decide to get the titanium interior, the black looked like it would need constant upkeep with a lint brush. Plus here in San Diego, I like the lighter interiors.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is the black suede ebony interior. And yea it does need a lot of upkeeping.... it's a hassle because of lint and dust.... gotta clean it everyday.... but at night it's nice to look at lol.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome to the site. Looks good!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha serious? Do I get a prize? :D

·
Registered
421 Posts
thanks man, I mean nothing is done to it as of this moment (and not much WILL be done to it) but I actually liked the style very much and one of the main reasons I bought this car is ........because of the interior haha. Sexy interior!! Im curious to find out if I can somehow remove the wood trimming and instal like by the 08 CTS a the sight and sound trim... would be sweet...
I'm not sure what you were saying abou the 08 CTS sight and sound trim, but you could probably get the metal trim and replace the wood with it. The brick red interiors have this trim instead of wood, as do the gray interiors, I believe.

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f13/sneak-peek-new-malibu-interior-going-upscale-40889/index11.html#post835152

Talk nicely to your local parts department and you may be able to order the parts and get them swapped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.