Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just making an intro post here. I might become a more active member over time as I have questions, advice, and or stories to share.

I personally don't own a Malibu, but my parents are going to be picking up an '09 Imperial Blue LTZ soon(hopefully this week). The car is built and currently shipping, we just haven't seen it at the dealer yet.

This is actually their 2nd '09. They actually had the 1st '09 on order from their dealer, but due to a change between the '08 and '09's, we recieved the first one with the 4cyl(now standard for the '09's on all trim levels, unbeknownst to us and apparently the dealer staff as well), and they preferred the 6cyl so they re-ordered the car.

So, now we are waiting for the 2nd one to arrive.

I'm actually pretty excited for them, also since I'll get to drive it occasionally. My mom hasn't had a new vehicle since about 1982 and has been buying used since then the most recent being a '95 Olds Aurora purchased around 1998. Everything I've read about the new Malibu's points towards an excellent vehcile for them.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome....Feedback, input and friendship is always welcome....hope your parents enjoy their new ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.