Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy an LTZ with V6 engine and sunroof. I would like a black and I found a few dealers selling it with the brick/ebony interior but I can't locate one with cocoa/cashmere. Any ideas if this color combination still exists? The ebony/brick is starting to grow on me but it will certainly take a while...

Thanks!

·
Registered
573 Posts
You can get it, as I have it, but good luck finding one. Mine is an 09 model as well.

If you want to wait you can order it from your dealership or make them locate one.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Your dealer should be able to locate one for you. If they say they can't tell them you will go some where else. Or email GM and i bet they will help you.

·
Registered
749 Posts
General Motors can definitely find you the vehicle if your dealership can't.

As they've said though, yes.. the combination is still valid.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Chevrolet's website also let you search dealer inventory. The only problem is you need to click on each individual car to see what options it has. But if you have some time to kill....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did the search but I found only the brick/ebony color in a 100 mile radius. The dealer said that if they have to special order it I miss out on the great offers they have (which is about 6K under sticker). So compromise or pay more...

I found a blue one with coco/c, I'll go to see if I like it.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I did the search but I found only the brick/ebony color in a 100 mile radius. The dealer said that if they have to special order it I miss out on the great offers they have (which is about 6K under sticker). So compromise or pay more...

100 miles is not that far :) I would drive to the dealer who has it and get the discounts from them :)

·
Registered
29 Posts

The Imperial Blue is realy sharp. Check it out. Other wise like i said before, call GM. I'm sure they will help you. It's not like cars are flying off the lots these days.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I will check the blue out. What will GM tell me if I call them? malibudragon, just to clarify, I did not actually look beyond 100 miles (perhaps it sounded like I did find it there).

·
Registered
569 Posts
Ok, I will check the blue out. What will GM tell me if I call them? malibudragon, just to clarify, I did not actually look beyond 100 miles (perhaps it sounded like I did find it there).
Ohh ok cool.. Good luck with finding that right one for ya :)

:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.