Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all.Been a Camaro owner since 2011 and it was time for a change. So this past weekend we purchased a 2020 Malibu RS. Quite a change in style to say the least! But I like it so far. A much more laid back and comfortable ride.
Anyway, I'll be browsing and paying attention for any info on these machines. Oh, and if ya make it to the beach, let's have a beer!

Bill

·
Elite Moderator
2016 Malibu 1LT 1.5T
2,381 Posts
A while back the red wasn't my thing. Four years in those red gen9 cars are really aging well and looking good on the road. If I was choosing again today I'd go red or maybe that black cherry. Great choice you made, enjoy and welcome.

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
17,649 Posts
I visited the OBX in 2012, and as a kid, our broken family vacationed there before "OBX" became a thing.

Once, we were tossed out of our 16' aluminum boat when my dad wasn't paying as much attention as he should have. A breaking wave caught us on the side and nearly flipped it. Only my 2 sisters remained in the boat, while my dad, two older brothers, and I were thrown overboard. It seems that we were on a sandbar and traversing into deeper water, which is where the wave broke. While I was doing a "doggy paddle" trying to rescue myself, my foot hit sand. One of my brothers was actually able to stand and then grabbed the rope on the front of the boat to keep it from taking off. We all survived, but my dad told us not to say anything to my uncle or aunt, as it was likely that she'd no longer permit any of her kids on a boat with him as the "cap'n".

Please forgive the salt spray on the lens... ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts