Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I knows its last minute but if you want to come out to Montague NJ is weekend for the Northeast Malibu Cruisers Meet your more then welcome to join use. The meet is this weekend (21st- 22nd)

Heres some info for you to look at.

High Point State Park Address (Google it so you can plot your course!)
1480 Route 23
Sussex, NJ 07461
(973) 875-4800
website: http://www.state.nj.us/dep/parksandf...highpoint.html

My address:
76 New Mashipacong rd
Montague NJ 07827
(If you google it, It puts my house in the wrong spot. scroll north on the map unitill you see the intersection of my road and I'm the second house in on the left. You will see my car in the picture. Its light blue)

Start Time: 12:00 noon at the Park.
End Time: Who the hell cares! As long as your out of here by sunday night LOL!

Stuff you will need to bring,

Swim trunks (LOL, yeah you heard me:woot: )
if you got them folding chairs would be a plus! (Mark your names on them)
Tents ( if you got an extra one and don't mind someone using it bring it along with)
Sleeping bag and Pillows (or lots of blankets)
$10 for the park
$5 so you can pay my ass for the food :lol2:
Warm clothing like hoodies and pants for night time when we are all chillin talking about our babies!
If you have any CDs, games, anything that you think people will enjoy, Pick it up and bring it
Oh and I almost forgot don't forgot you BU! :woh:
Your happy chill attitude!

Stuff you can not bring!
No Alcoholic beverages

We will be meeting at the park up by the Monument in the far corner of the parking lot then around 2:00 we will be cruising down to my house for good times and a BBQ. So if you have nothing going on this weekend and want to come out, just let me know before saturday and I will add you to the list of names.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh damn! Women can really miss thing up ha. LOL just messing. Thats alright, when we plan our next meet I will let you guys know. We are thinking on have a meet and cruise through the Delaware Water Gap up here by my house again in fall. if things go good.

·
Registered
72 Posts
NJM:

Not sure if I can make it to the park or not. Got a busy morning planned, but I'll see what gives by 11:00 am or so. I'm just "over the river and through the woods" from there.

(No need to put me on the BBQ list though. If I make it to the park that will be enough for me.)

For the possible Fall Bu-cruise I could even help out with some planning on that. The gap is pretty much my back yard.

DrD

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey sounds good man. If you get the chance we would love to have you come out. I think we are planning on leaving the park at 2:00ish. We would love to also have you done to the BBQ even its just for a little if you want. You can grab some food and we will be able to check that bu out some more. If you get this this morning my mumber is 973-903-3660 just give me a ring if you would like. Thanks man, and we hope to see there.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sorry I didn't make it today. It was nearly 2pm by time all the kid's activities where through.

Hope things went well at the park. The weather was great.

Didn't waste the rest of the day, took advantage of the nice day and did my first M1 oil change.

DrD

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey no problem man, the meet went great yesterday. We had 10 Malibus show up. I will have pictures later for you all to look at, and some of this morning seeing everyone stayed the night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.