Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I may be back. Currently looking at getting a Sport Red Metallic 2005 Malibu LT. The car is gorgeous and has every option checked.

·
Administrator
17,103 Posts
Yeah, good deal! Got any pics yet? (You knew I'd ask!)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The deal isn't done yet but I pulled a pic from the web. Might not be able to get it done because I just recently started my own business so we'll see. Do we have a acct on tapatalk? Looked for a while earlier but couldn't find it.

·
Administrator
17,103 Posts
ag free is the app for Android. Hope the sale goes through for ya. What kind of business are you starting?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never heard of ag free. The business is a janitorial business.

·
Administrator
17,103 Posts
Type "Auto Guide" in the search. The icon that you put on your desktop says "AG Free" but you have to find it with the above.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey thanks I got it. Does work pretty good. I would almost say better than Tapatalk

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 so you all can hate on me wherever I am

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Asv for the car they're still working on the deal. Without test driving it yet I know it has 2 problems. Hoping you guys can help me out. The first is that the drivers side seat heater isn't working. The second is that the 6 disc changer seems to be having problems. Has anybody else had any of these issues.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still no word on the car in fact I have some paperwork that I have to send them in order to get the deal to the bank

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll probably just get a new changer off eBay. They will be cheaper in the long run than replacing the HU and getting all the peripherals needed to keep the chimes and DIC.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts