Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strange thing happening, since January (when I bought the car) I have not received an OnStar diagnostic report.

Contacted OnStar two days ago, and they did some "resetting", and told me expect and E-mail in 48 hrs, but nothing has come through.

Contated them again today, and the issue is being escalated.

Anyone else here have (or had) a similar issue?

TIA

·
Registered
749 Posts
never had a problem -- I get my reports every month

And if you gave them your email address over the phone make sure they typed it in correctly!

Make sure your email account isn't putting their emails in a spam folder or deleting them (check it at the ISP level e.g. mail.verizon.net)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
never had a problem -- I get my reports every month

And if you gave them your email address over the phone make sure they typed it in correctly!

Make sure your email account isn't putting their emails in a spam folder or deleting them (check it at the ISP level e.g. mail.verizon.net)
Thanks, will look into this, I do though get all the "spam" from OnStar and I did register on line to avoid the mangeled E-mail address, and I did get the January update (when I first registered).

·
Registered
313 Posts
You should be able to access the report directly from your Onstar account. You can also request Onstar to run the diagnostic any time if you feel some thing going on with your vehicle. Just hit the blue button and tell them so.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should be able to access the report directly from your Onstar account. You can also request Onstar to run the diagnostic any time if you feel some thing going on with your vehicle. Just hit the blue button and tell them so.
Except that my report is "stuck" in January. Called OnStar again, and the issue was escalated to their 2nd level support, the wait continues:mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.