Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

My new Malibu 09 LTZ is at the dealer with an Onstar issue. It appears that my car will not send data to Onstar to generate the monthly reports. It took onstar about 2 months to figure this out with me repedatly calling.

I am hopping that the dealer will fix this issue they had to bring in a contractor who deals with Onstar. The downside to this is that I don't have my car for the day.. :mad:

Additionally the dealership courtesy shuttle only runs till 17:00. I work till 17:30. I can't leave work early to pick up the car.. Luckly it looks like a co-worker will be able to drop me off at the dealer.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Unless it's something routine like an oil change, the dealership always comes to me, picks up my car, leaves me a loaner (Not a crappy one either.. a new Impala LTZ usually), and brings it back once it's finished. Looks like SOME dealership needs to focus on their customer service!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Anyone having this problem...

My bu as well stopped sending data and kept loosing its hands free calling minutes... Onstar tech support has been working on the problem for 4 weeks and they cannot figure out why, but for some reason my "GPS Clock" in the Onstar system keeps resetting the system date to Jan 1 1980. Its been to the dealer twice and they still cannot fix issue... Tech and dealer are going to try a solution next week.

Lots of problems with this bu... im not happy,,, Thankfully the car looks soo hot!

·
Registered
749 Posts
You know it's funny.. right after I wrote that my OnStar system's turn-by-turn navigation stopped working.. every time I called in they said I was in a "low-bandwidth" area (I was in Boston... not low bandwidth at all..) It happened for a few days.. my car has been in for repairs for two weeks so I haven't been able to try it but when I get it back if it doesn't work the dealership will be fixing it for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.