Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey what's up every one, just got my car last week. I opted out for the warrenty they sell u on a used vehicle, my buddy told me I could contact the original dealership and transfer the original warrenty. I believe its a 100k warrenty, any one have any thought or know of anything that would help trendiest.

·
Super Moderator
4,480 Posts
The powertrain warranty covering engine/transmission is 5 years/100,000 miles. The bumper to bumper warranty is 3 years/36,000 miles. I believe they should be active via your VIN# until the car goes over in age or miles.

I don't know if you have to do anything to retain warranty coverage, but the Chevy Customer Service people around the site should be able to help you.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hey DatMaliBou,

Congrats on your new whip! If you would like any more details about your applicable vehicle warranty we'd be more than happy to look into them for you. Just PM us your VIN and current vehicle mileage, and we will gladly check into it for you. Thanks cp-the-nerd for the acknowledgement!

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Chevrolet Customer Svc
Chevrolet Malibu Forums
Chevy Malibu Forum is the best place for owners of the sedan to connect with the community and discuss MPG, mods, and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing