Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was what I picked out for my mother in January when she finally decided a Suburban was too much for daily use. Perfect timing, whew, with their falling value.

The Malibu is just gorgeous. I kept her to a 2LT because she wanted everything but also a 4-cyl on my recommendation, and the 2LT was as high as you could get back then. First choice was Silverstone/Titanium but as they were in SUCH short supply right around the start of January, our dealer tried to get (i.e. dealer trade) at least 5 and no dice. This Dark Gray/Titanium one became available and, wa-la, she loved it. The colors are just so elegant and compliment the lines perfectly.

Though it's died down largely, early on she got nothing but questions and comments and people wanting to see it all day long while at work. Beautiful car, and it backs it all up with the drive.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hey...I've seen this Malibu before...:D
Another GMI-er!

·
Registered
33 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is the color I bought also. I had my heart set on a silver one but when I saw this I had to have it. The titanium does not seem as light in the dark grey as when I saw it in a dark blue car. :) I love the wheels on this car, they almost match the color of the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.