Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Chevy Malibu LTZ (3.6L V6)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, first time here, and first time owning a Chevy in general (only owned Ford prior). I honestly don't think I'll go back anytime soon, absolutely love the Malibu.

The car was originally a company car, so it was kept in decent condition with good maintenance, and I was able to pick it up at 55k miles.

So far, I just tinted the windows, blacked out the chevy bowties, swapped OEM lights to 6000k white leds, and am planning on swapping over my old double din unit (Sony XAV-5000 w/ reverse camera) whenever I get a chance in the next week or two.

Car Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part
Window Car Automotive lighting Hood Building

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
20,690 Posts
Wow, congrats on finding such a beauty!

It reminds me of my first Gen7 Malibu, a 2009 2LT. It was BGM (black granite metallic) and the "2-tone" interior was black/black. I traded it for a 2011 LTZ, lost it to a flood 3 years later, and stumbled upon another 2011 LTZ exactly like it except for the wheels being chromed instead of polished.

I like how you've already made it so much better by upgrading the lights to LEDs. I've done the same on my current ride and it makes a world of difference when driving or looking inside the car.

Love tint!!! My first-ever tint was on the 2009. Now I won't have a car without it. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.