Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am disgusted right now. I picked up my 2009 White 2LT today and everything was great. A couple hours later, I'm leaving work and notice that there's a 2" red line above the drivers door handle. How I missed it I don't know but I figured it was just something superficial that would wipe off. Nope, so off back to the dealership I go. They tried rubbing it out with no success. The service manager takes a look and comes to the conclusion that it must be deeper into the paint. While they're figuring out what to do, my salesman and me decide to look over the rest of the car. I ended up finding a spot where the front fender and grille come together where a large piece of paint has chipped off. At that point I was completely livid to the point of demanding a different car. They didn't have another white 2LT available so after calming down a bit, I decided to leave it with them so that the collision shop could take care of the problems. :mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finally got a replacement vehicle today. The exterior was perfect except for one small stone chip on the bumper. We won't even talk about the 4 inch scratch on the interior plastic of the drivers side passenger door.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.