Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at this car since they came out and I finally took the plunge and pick it up on Thursday, can't wait!!!!!:)

·
Registered
795 Posts
What trim level and color did you buy?

·
Registered
701 Posts
markmets415 - CONGRATS! And like everone else has asked - WHAT ARE THE DETAILS! Don't leave us hanging like this.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a 2LT with the 3.6, black granite with the ebony interior, fully loaded sticker was $26200., dealer took off a grand so I got it for $25200, not to bad and I traded in my leased 06 colbalt SS and GM gave me a $2000 and made the last two payments. :p

·
Registered
95 Posts
Congrats! You're going to love your new ride!

OH! welcome to the club.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Damn, nice car. Post pics when you pick it up!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man, the time is dragging, the pickup time is 11:30am. I drove the car last week and didn't want to take it back to the dealer, the salesman whom i have dealt with on my last 4 deals let me keep it most of the morning. Loved the car and can't wait to bring her home tomorrow!;)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Man, the time is dragging, the pickup time is 11:30am. I drove the car last week and didn't want to take it back to the dealer, the salesman whom i have dealt with on my last 4 deals let me keep it most of the morning. Loved the car and can't wait to bring her home tomorrow!;)

Can you sleep :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well worth the wait to bad I had to go to work a few hours after I got the car home

·
Registered
512 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Loved to but as the Sgt. in charge of the shift it is next to impossible to get a day off on short notice. I got the weekend to cruise around.:)

·
Registered
701 Posts
And the Chant Begins...

PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
i forgot how to add pictures? I managed to get them in the gallery

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.