·
Registered
148 Posts
Re: More pics of the new Sandstone Metallic Malibu

Very nice man.

·
Registered
244 Posts
It seems no matter what color this car is, I am liking every model!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have the same color on my '08 LTZ. I have just posted (in the discussion area for problems) where I am having a problem with the paint.

It also looks like you bumpers are much darker than the rest of the car..........are they?

My issue is where the bumper meets the front fenders. At that juncture, the paint is coming off the bumper...on both sides.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All the paint matches very well. The picture looks that way due to a huge file being downsized for the web (also notice the weird lines through most horizonntal lines). The paint actually matches very well all over the car.

No problems like you mentioned, but I will be watching for it.

Chris

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We've had rain every day for about the last 5 days. The Sandstone Metallic hides the dirt well. Except for the wheels and tires, the car still looks very clean.

Chris

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm really impressed hohneokc, those wheels are slick! I'm thinking about the body side moldings.
Aren't those the plastic wheel covers? They did a great job of hiding the wheel. You can't tell unless you give the a tap.

Nice Bu.

·
Registered
66 Posts
We've had rain every day for about the last 5 days. The Sandstone Metallic hides the dirt well. Except for the wheels and tires, the car still looks very clean.

Chris
Yes that color does hide dirt well, My 4WD P/U is close to that color and it rarely gets washed. Rain usally takes car of it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.