Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious how much it would cost to get pinstipes put on a car? I saw another Malibu driving around town, and he had some with the Chevy bowtie above the front tires. I thought it looked so cool.

·
Registered
307 Posts
from my last dealings it was around $200 for something simple (this was installed) the more wild you go, the more it cost. installing it yourself can save a good bit too.

I paid around $200 for pin striping down my truck that was a heartbeat all the way to about 3-4 bowties. and i installed it myself. might have to call around a few shops

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx! I was just always curious. I thought it would be cool, but i'm still not sure about it. I don't wanna go over the top with it, but it looks really good. Ha...i'll figure it out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am also looking at pinstriping mine. I have the Red Jewel paint and am thinking of Black.
Any thoughts on a color choice?

·
Registered
307 Posts
fine a good shop and see if they can do a really cool white. i am not really into pinstriping anymore. i like the cleaner look...though i have a local buddy that does it with paint

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Saw a Mali the other day with the stripes and I didn't care for it, messed up the lines of the car and it had the Bowties in it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
my wifes malibu has the painted pinstripes from the factory. the car is metallic black with the gray pinstriping with the bowtie at the end. It looks good on that color but on other cars it did look right. It all depends on the color combination.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I agree, you need the right color combo to make it look right. I think for now I am going to leave it as is. Thanks all for your thoughts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.