·
Registered
574 Posts
It's probably for the best...
Cough *terrible car* Cough

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I drove a rental PT for about a week. Interesting styling, but that's about it. Handling is mediocre, gas mileage is bad for that 4 cyl engine, interior is smaller than it seems.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Good riddance. Always hated that car.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
What will our senior citizens do without the PT? That's all I ever see driving them.
Buy HHR's, the pair of Scion boxes, and the like. The PT died off a while ago, anyway, although it was terrific back in the day.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The HHR was designed by the same guy who created the PT.GM hired him away from Chrysler during the PT's early hype phase,before it's release, just to create their own version.Only better.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We had an HHR before the Malibu and it was a pretty good car just not very comfortable on long trips. It was awesome around town though.

·
Registered
512 Posts
What will our senior citizens do without the PT? That's all I ever see driving them.
Buy camrys.

The official old person car. They can't find their way around the new Buicks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had an 07 HHR. I loved the car. It was just totaled 3 weeks ago. I was hit buy a woman who lost control of her Chrysler Pacifica. This was on a very nasty parkway after a snow storm. She sent me into a 720 degree spin and then i hit the Retaining wall. I was so shook up i thought i s*#t my pants. After i shook off the cobwebs i got out of the car without a scratch. My HHR (i called it Charleen) had kept me safe and sound. Now that the insurance is settled i'm getting my 09 Malibu.
I used to hate when people would ask me "is that a PT Cruiser". Thee HHR was nothing like a PT "Loser". I've been stuck in a PT for the last 3 weeks. Got it as an insurance co rental. It is total crap. It doesn't have half as much interior space as my HHR had. The dash board is plastic and cheap looking. It handles like a dog, and it only got around 20 mpg. R.I.P. "Charleen"...i will miss you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.