Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found this surfing and I'm just using it to finally figure out how to insert a picture._Holy....Been trying for days just to find I was leaving out the '.jpg' on the end!.....I rides the beast called Victory, at last._Anyway, about the ragtop.....to each, his/her own.

·
Registered
736 Posts
EWWWWWWWWWWWW Whenever I see those on cars it makes me think of OLD people!

·
Registered
100 Posts
UHHHHHHH

UHHHHHHHHHHHH

UHHHHHHHHH...no comment.

·
Registered
736 Posts
LOL I'm just curious.. why would ANYONE in the world get this done to their car?? I've NEVER seen anything good about it? It just looks so butt-ugly.

·
Registered
122 Posts
That cloth top look terrible...yuck.

I can't say that this wacky paint looks much better though!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Ah, the old people with no taste's favorite...^^^

If I see any more new vehicles ruined with these atrocities, I'm going to start accosting the owners and harming them. Awful, awful, awful. Around here it's CTS's with cloth tops that I see more than any human should have to, new Impala's, and even a newer Monte Carlo the other day.

Thankfully no Malibu's other than online pictures, but give the tasteless old folks time and a pen to write the check, and they'll keep asking for it...

·
Registered
736 Posts
I'd rather see one of nighthawk's vehicles than ANY ragtopped vehicle

·
Registered
73 Posts
Last one,just for good measure. A Milan.From the same outfit.............Again.Thanks to Nighthawk-24.It was meant in jest.:cool:
My goodness, these just leave you breathless......

they are just so WRONG.....somewhere there is a pimp without a car, or a village missing its idiot.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Pimp daddy all the way....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey maliblu...lets get one thing straight...those are noy "my" cars. I would set fire to them and watch them glow red hot for hours. Then just to be safe, so that they could never hurt anyone again, I would bury them with all the other radioactive waste deep, deeeep, deeeeeeeep underground. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.