Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2013 LTZ. When I put it in reverse this morning, the screen went yellow with a blue bar in the center and 2 grey triangles in the upper left shaped like an hourglass. Thoughts'?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
There was similar thread here with no post follow up:

http://www.chevymalibuforum.com/forums/73-problems-service-issues-troubleshooting-generation-8/47114-rear-view-camera-issues.html

GM Volt folks had an issue too (Some of their radios are the same as the Malibus): Rear Camera quit for a day - Bright Yellow screen [Archive] - GM-Volt: Chevy Volt Forum

I would check the camera itself, and if able, check the wiring in the trunk for pinches/looseness etc. (hopefully, you can giggle the wiring while having a trusted friend put it in reverse with the parking brake and peddle on while car is in reverse.)

·
Registered
105 Posts
This happened to me last summer. It uh... just went away on it's own and hasn't come back. Hopefully it will just go away.

In classic I.T. form I must ask, Have you tried turning it off and on again?

·
Registered
1 Posts
This happened to me last summer. It uh... just went away on it's own and hasn't come back. Hopefully it will just go away.

In classic I.T. form I must ask, Have you tried turning it off and on again?
I did exactly that yesterday when this happened to me. Even opened the door to reset the electrical. No luck. :unsure:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts