Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
has anyone replaced their 08 225/50/18 tires yet? mine came with Goodyear LS2's and i've read they wear quickly and replacements are $120...what did you replace them with and how much were they? it looks like i'll have to replace mine before my lease is up... thanks.:eek:

·
Registered
66 Posts
You should get at least 40k out of them as long as your regulary rotate and keep them properly inflated. If you need to replace them just before your lease is up and you are returning the car, the LS2 is probably the cheapest tire to put back on. There are better tires to choose depending on what you want from a tire but all are more expensive.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I read recently of a new Goodyear tire that has been introduced. Assurance Fuel Max . . with a 225/55R17 size that would fit my LT2 17" wheels. $122 each at TireRack. Ones gas mileage is theoretically increased a small amount. I read that these tires are the ones chosen for use on the upcoming Chevy Volt.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
^ We have the new Fuel max listed for $133.00 each with FREE shipping. There is also a $40.00 instant savings on this tire if you purchase a full set. 225/55R17 Assurance Fuel Max

SVSV, what are you looking for in a tire; miles, wet and dry performance, something quiet?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.