Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
New to the group. I just bought a 2017 Malibu premier was looking for a recommendation for a good set of rubber floor mats not to expensive but fit nice.

·
Elite Moderator
2016 Malibu 1LT 1.5T
2,382 Posts
Congrats on the 2017 Premier!

Users on here generally like Weathertech Floorliner (I have them, fit great and durable), 3D Maxpider Kagu, or Chevy's own premium floorliner. The Chevy floorliners on the Chevy accessories website are on sale right now too. I am not sure which is cheapest... The weathertech run $110 and I think the Chevy premium are $120. Not sure which wins price once shipping is or isn't added.

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
17,653 Posts
Welcome to CMF, too!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone,
New to the group. I just bought a 2017 Malibu premier was looking for a recommendation for a good set of rubber floor mats not to expensive but fit nice.
I bought a full set (front & rear) of rubber floor mats from Husky. Price around $150

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi everyone,
I have a 2009 purchased new. I bought really heavy rubber floor mats from the dealer at the time. The front ones say Malibu along the side. Quite nice but very heavy. However we also have our second Jeep Cherokee and have always been very pleased with Weathertech since 01. I have the Weathertech liner in my Malibu trunk. That’s another good thing to have!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’ve always liked the Weathertech liners for the whole car. Interior and trunk. I put the factory floor mats away until I sell the car then I offer the weathertech in the sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts