Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just wanted to put the bug out there that I'm selling a brand new PX6 Android Head Unit for the 8th Gen Malibu. I got it with Android Auto and Apple Carplay built in and it will also have rear back up camera accessory with cabling for that as well. Before posting on ebay I wanted to try posting the sale here to see if there are any takers. I purchased it last year but never even took it out of the box to install so its still in fresh delivery packaged form.........:) I also upgraded to a 9th Gen 2021 Malibu Premiere recently so I no longer have my 8th Gen to install this in. I'd like to let this go for $500 even and that will include free shipping.

First come first serve to the person with the best offer. I'm only accepting Paypal or Cash App as means of payment and only shipping within the US. Since the item is so brand new and untouched I have included the Phoenix Android Auto link for the unit as I do not even want to break the seal on the box.

Paypal - [email protected]
Cash App - $CoolandClever1

10.4" Tesla-style Vertical Screen Android 10 Fast boot Navigation Radio for Chevrolet Malibu 2013 2014 2015 – Phoenix Automotive (phoenixautomotiveinc.com)

I have now posted the Phoenix Android PX6 tesla head unit for auction/buy it now on ebay for all whom are interested. Link is below.

New Phoenix Android PX6 Tesla Radio for 2012-2016 limited Chevrolet Malibu | eBay

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.