• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be interesting to see this demographic as it applies to the '08 Malibu.

My wife is the principal, here. :(

·
Registered
421 Posts
Well, it is a hot, sporty-looking sedan this time around. No offense to any females here, but most of the ones I know could care less about how their transportation looks (appliances), while most men (not all, doh) like their cars / trucks to look more aggressive and / or tough.

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, it is a hot, sporty-looking sedan this time around. No offense to any females here, but most of the ones I know could care less about how their transportation looks (appliances), while most men (not all, doh) like their cars / trucks to look more aggressive and / or tough.
True USA1, what surprises me is I remember reading the Malibu was designed by women engineers with an eye toward appealing to more women. I haven't found it yet, but supposedly, there is storage space designed to fit handbags.

·
Registered
795 Posts
No offense to any females here, but most of the ones I know could care less about how their transportation looks .
Not my wife. For her, it has to look good, handle well, and have good power.

To me I'm guessing the split will be close to 50%, 50% for Chevy. I have not read anywhere what they expect.

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not my wife. For her, it has to look good, handle well, and have good power.
Same here, Lee. My wife looked and looked and always found something that didn't appeal to her in everything we looked at. Until I talked her into looking at the "New" Malibu. She didn't care for the last generation model.

Upon seeing the Malibu, the only question she had was if she could get it in red.

·
Registered
123 Posts
My Wife was the one who really wanted us to get it, but I'm the one who drives it. She get's too nervous in big cars...which is fine with me, I love driving it!

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My Wife was the one who really wanted us to get it, but I'm the one who drives it. She get's too nervous in big cars...which is fine with me, I love driving it!
What will you do when she realizes the Malibu really isn't that big? :eek:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Doesn't matter! I traded in my Fusion for it, and she drives our Jetta. So, it's pretty much "mine"....she'll probably only drive it in emergency situations!

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I must say I'm surprised with the early results of both polls I've posted. So far, overwhelmingly male support, spread evenly across all age groups.

The Malibu appears to have hit a wide spectrum of buyers. Way to go, Chevy!

·
Registered
100 Posts
*BASS goes into bathroom, pulls down his pants and makes sure everything is still in the right place.*

YUP...I'M A DUDE!! lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
*BASS goes into bathroom, pulls down his pants and makes sure everything is still in the right place.*

YUP...I'M A DUDE!! lol
Now now Mr. Bass:
I think you’re confusing this with a Sex Pole thread. I think that thread is located on one of those inferior Malibu forums.

We need to strive for a higher level of sophistication here. This is a Sex Poll. The correct response should be more like YES in bold bleeding red caps...........

DrD

·
Registered
100 Posts
LOL...my mistake.... I tend to revert back to my days of playing in those lower class forums.

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
With the recent surge in Forum membership I thought this Poll should be bumped for more input.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.