Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K, noticed today that there is a 'tinny' rattle in the drivers door when ever I hit a bump. Nothing is in the door pocket. Wonder when a TSB will pop up for this one...

Also noticed there is a slight wind noise from the drivers door as well. Otherwise this is a pretty quiet car.

Does anyone have a good link to the website that has the TSBs for this model year?

·
Registered
9 Posts
TSBs are very informative and a link would be an asset to have on this site. They are a topic of discussion in many areas of the Malibu.

·
Registered
74 Posts
3300 miles on the LTZ. I was sitting at the cell phone lot at the airport waiting to pick someone up. Noticed the idle was a little rough. Uncharacteristic of a car with only 3000 miles. Anyone else seen this? I'll have them check it out when it goes for its first oil change.

·
Registered
421 Posts
At least one of those is for the Malibu Classic (aka 2004-2007 style car). It's the very first one in the list. Notice the list of engines includes the 3.9l (SS engine). I wouldn't be surprised if at least a few of the others aren't, also, but there's no real way I can see from that page to tell.

·
Registered
326 Posts
This sounds like the typical GM issues I've had with my last 3 GM vehicles. Little irritating things that don't really affect safety or reliability, but annoy you since you just spent thousands on a car.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Today 08:17 AM
Malibooboo Re: Shake, Rattle & Roll & TSBs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This sounds like the typical GM issues I've had with my last 3 GM vehicles. Little irritating things that don't really affect safety or reliability, but annoy you since you just spent thousands on a car.
Yea, like my 05 Av and the heated seats randomly turning on and off... Ofcourse it's out of warranty....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.