Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

I have a 09 LTZ, and I noticed a few things. 1. i don't have the USB on the radio. 2. I don't have a side turn indicator light on the front panel on the side of the car, like in the picture of the car we have at the top header. - is this an option?

I was thinking my car was an earlier build and Chevy added that stuff later, can anyone confirm?

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Welcome, and to answer your questions, the turn signal light on side of the fenders were on the 08s. I understand that the USB was not on the earlier 09s. I am sure there is somebody here that knows for sure. I don't have the USB on my 09 2LT which was built in late 08.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Like Kurly said, the USB feature was a feature added to late '09s, and the front-side turn signals were 2008s only.. no clue why they took them off.. its the only reason I opted for an '08 over an '09

·
Registered
489 Posts
I don't know how "late" '09 the USB is for the radios. My car was built March of '09 and I do not have the usb.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Like Kurly said, the USB feature was a feature added to late '09s, and the front-side turn signals were 2008s only.. no clue why they took them off.. its the only reason I opted for an '08 over an '09
Same here,
Bought the 08 soley because of the side markers.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
i also think bluetooth is nice too.[/QUOTE]

Right on!!:)

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
I don't know how "late" '09 the USB is for the radios. My car was built March of '09 and I do not have the usb.
As said, the side signals were an '08 only feature, and then the USB input replacing the previous 6-CD was changed in the system in January and then started to be built in cars a little later on around late February/March. The vast majority of '09s out there, either LTZ's or 2LT's with Premium Audio, were pre-USB input but they certainly do exist.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.