Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing some Autotrader surfing, found some Silver Moss Malibu pictures to toss up in addition to a member's of their new 2LT.

Varies a bit (like most colors) due to the light:

·
Registered
135 Posts
i dont like it

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think the new Silver Moss is more attractive than my Silverstone. I would have chosen the color if I had the option in '08. (What are the interior options with the Silver Moss?)

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the new Silver Moss is more attractive than my Silverstone. I would have chosen the color if I had the option in '08. (What are the interior options with the Silver Moss?)
All 3 (Ebony, Titanium, Cocoa/Cashmere) except for the Brick/Black.

It's a different color, and given the unpopularity of green in general, still bizarre to see such a shade return. Not bad, but probably won't be around long, or more than this year.

·
Registered
31 Posts
This pic does not even come close to representing the actual color. The pic of mine is better, but still not quite right. It's one of those colors that needs to be seen in person.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I saw this exact car on the road the other day in detroit area and color is ok but not something I would drive. Also, the malibu looks much better with side turn signals IMO

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also, the malibu looks much better with side turn signals IMO
Yeah, it's a small thing, but I really notice it and miss them as well. It was always a great upscale detail, IMHO. If they'd never been there, we'd not care, but as they were for a year...now something is amiss.

·
Registered
701 Posts
The side marker is a disappointing loss, but I don't think it will be a deal breaker for many. Heck I am sure the "average joe" won't even notice when looking at an 09' later this year.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The side marker is a disappointing loss, but I don't think it will be a deal breaker for many. Heck I am sure the "average joe" won't even notice when looking at an 09' later this year.
No, of course not. Like I said, very nice detail, but it's one of those things most of us probably wouldn't even notice had it not been around for the 2008's...though I still really like it, as is. Not a biggie, but too bad things started getting cut already.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Figure things got cut to make way for new things....i.e. bluetooth....not sure what else but you can only put so much into a car. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.