1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm in love! That is a beautiful car!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nice angles! That is a gorgeous color! Is it easy to keep clean? I love my red jewel coat (when it's clean...) I originally wanted the silverstone but the dealer didn't have it in stock so I was able to bargain on the red jewel.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Looks sharp.

We need a thumbs up smilie.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice angles! That is a gorgeous color! Is it easy to keep clean? I love my red jewel coat (when it's clean...) I originally wanted the silverstone but the dealer didn't have it in stock so I was able to bargain on the red jewel.

Thanks for the compliment. We've only had the car for two days, so I don't know how hard it will be to keep clean. I DO know that it's a ton easier to wash and wax than the vehicle that the Malibu replaced. It was an Imperial Blue Trailblazer SS. Loved the color, but hard to keep clean:

I'm a HUGE fan of the red jewel. My wife and I actually had a Mustang Cobra that was "redfire" which is VERY close to that color. She wanted to try a different color, so we went with the Silverstone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
How do you like the interior, with the ebony/brick colors? Still undecided as what color scheme interior to pick. Think I'm going with the black LTZ but undecided on the interior colors. I'm hearing it looks a little too orangy....Thx

·
Registered
10 Posts
kxcd, I think you need to see it to appreciate it.

I like it, but it's not available with the Red Jewel Tintcoat exterior. The cocoa/cashmere and titanium interiors would pair up with the granite black real well, also.
Yeah, that's the problem. I need to see it first! The dealer that I am dealing with has two LTZ's on their lot; one white and one dark blue, both with the cocoa/cashmere interior...they'll probably trade with another dealer to get my car so I really need to decide before I order it, obviously...

·
Registered
35 Posts
looki8ng good!;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.