Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok spent some time this afternoon cleaning out both of the LTZ's And snapped some pics of mine~

Windows will be tinted in a couple weeks and possibly going to order the extra chrome trim for the front bumper and doors.. Not sure yet though.

Anyway on to the pics!

The ride:

The Company logo /w Matching vinyl: :)

:D So proud to have one! I love my Malibu

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A Malibu in the distance:

The Dash:

Loving the Two-Tone:

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Beautiful! I'm not a red guy, but having also looked at a new red LTZ 4-cyl and even snapping pictures of it today...PRETTY.

A fresh detail job is one of the best things, ever, for a vehicle...and your "pair" shows it!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Why do cars always look so good standing on grass?_Because it looks a little lowered...tires deep in the blades of grass.?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
dragon, she glows :cool: nice job :D notice the logo on your window, think you could make some ChevyMalibuForum.com decals for us ;)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dragon, she glows :cool: nice job :D notice the logo on your window, think you could make some ChevyMalibuForum.com decals for us ;)
Yeah actually I can :) Maybe i can work on a design or something. any suggetions on font or style?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I like the block style that's on the top right hand corner of the page with the Malibu symbol and bowtie :D show us some of your ideas ;)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the block style that's on the top right hand corner of the page with the Malibu symbol and bowtie :D show us some of your ideas ;)
Ok sure :) I have the Malibu logo already as a vector file so its should be pretty easy to do.. Ill play around with it some tomorrow :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I would support a "ChevyMalibuForum.com" sticker if I could get one to fit across the top of the back window :cool: I think I am going to be paying your gas bills, dragon! Maybe have it a simple font, nothing too fancy but not too casual and hard to read at a glance. It needs to be easily read while driving, for advertisement purposes, if you catch my drift :cool:

Adding the Malibu symbol on either the beginning, end, or on both ends would be a nice touch. I do not think placing the Malibu symbol below it would look good (at least for my tastes).

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would support a "ChevyMalibuForum.com" sticker if I could get one to fit across the top of the back window :cool: I think I am going to be paying your gas bills, dragon! Maybe have it a simple font, nothing too fancy but not too casual and hard to read at a glance. It needs to be easily read while driving, for advertisement purposes, if you catch my drift :cool:

Adding the Malibu symbol on either the beginning, end, or on both ends would be a nice touch. I do not think placing the Malibu symbol below it would look good (at least for my tastes).
Yeah thats a good idea, I still need to play around with some designs.. I just got my pressing equipment for t shirts so I've been busy playing with that :D

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Couldnt remember if I ever posted new pics up,

Debadged Rear and Sides, Color Matched bowties and 5% Tint and Chrome Pillars

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hey... very nice. Pretty much like looking at mine, except its 8% tint, and I put Chrome vinyl over the bowties instead of color matching them, and then I have Chrome strips along the roofline.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I like the red bowtie.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I like the red. I think it looks really sharp. My truck is red and my wife's old car was red so I decided to change it up a bit and went with the Imperial Blue on my Malibu. I've never had a blue car so I figured I try it out. I've gotten a lot compliments on the color and I like it. But everytime I see a red Malibu like yours, it makes my heart melt.

It looks wicked pissa! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.