Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got new wipers from GM, can't get them any where else , i dunno if anyone else makes them yet so anyway the total price was $83.79..Wholesale price , 83 isnt alot of money but for wiper blades? WOw lol

·
Registered
573 Posts
You can use anytype of blade you want. Just get the right length and connector. No need to get AC Delco parts.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Napa shows the NeoForm and Rockauto.com has the AC Delco for about half of the dealer prices.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WIsh I posted before I bought haha lesson learned , i needed them bad , been raining alot and theres none on the island that I could find and Didnt know you could buy the clips seperate?

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
You could have bought some Rain-X Latitudes for cheaper than that and they probably would have done a better job.

Now ya know!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'll second the Trico NeoForms. They went right on with ease. I tried the Rain-X Latitudes because they were on sale but neither I or the auto parts guy could get them to fit into the brackets.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Next time look at the Bosch Icon wipers. Haven't checked in detail but from a cursory glance the Malibu wipers look almost identical to the Icons I have on my other two cars.

Bill

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Chevy dealer, I have a 2010 Chevy Malibu, told me that the cost is $32/pair and the driver side is 24" and passenger side is 21". I'd suppose that just about any brand would fit. Am I correct on that? The Chevy dealer sells Valvoline blades.

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
18,179 Posts
Others are finding them in auto parts stores. All you need to pay attention to is the mounting tab. Ours are set up in such a way that they're very smooth after being attached, as opposed to so many other designs that aren't as clean looking. Once it's time for me to get new blades I'll be checking out the local auto parts stores for sure! When I had my '09 I bought new ones from the dealer and they were $60 a set! Couldn't find 'em anywhere else. What a racket!

·
Registered
50 Posts
RainX Latitudes really work well, installed them on my LTZ ;)
I took advantage of the buy one get one free offer at Costco last month for Goodyear wipers and they seem to be as good as OEM for a total of $9 and change. The wipers came with at least 4 adapters for all the styles out there.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I bought good year wipers at Costco too for my other two cars. They work decent to me. I paid full price, which is 8$ a piece. I definitely will use these wipers for my Bu when it is time

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went on line and checked for wiper blades for out 2010 LT and found that AC Delco blades are $16.32 each. If anyone else finds which blades are usuable let me know. Lots of places we can check here on the Space Coast.

·
ASE Certified Technician
1,448 Posts
I went on line and checked for wiper blades for out 2010 LT and found that AC Delco blades are $16.32 each. If anyone else finds which blades are usuable let me know.
If you go to Amazon & find the "Parts Finder" under auto parts you can enter your vehicle info & find all kind of parts specific for your car with guaranteed fitment. I've used that several times now. Another option for you. .

·
Registered
17 Posts
IMHO rain-x kick ass, cool mod too adds functionality, only thing i can suggeset is to not use the rain-x wiper fluid it sucks especially when the windshield gets dirty.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.