Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered these specifically for my '09 Malibu 2LT with the Cocoa/Cashmere interior, installed them, and then covered them with another set of vinyl mats (seriously) for the 3 short months I had the car.

Now that the car is gone, the mats that are essentially new are back in the box they came in and waiting for a new Malibu home.

I paid $180 new from WeatherTech for the set and, like I said, they're still new for all intensive purposes. They're also cluttering up my house and I'd like them gone soon, so if you're interested PM or email me with an offer or any questions;)

$85 Shipped...OBO

I've sold the splash guards...now who needs mats!?

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Tan WeatherTech FloorLiners Front & Rear

As is sometimes requested, here are installed pictures as well, in my previous 2LT:

Of course, after pictures, the other set of vinyl mats I kept on TOP of these went right back in. Hence, the zero wear or marks...they've never been touched, aside from the backing of another mat.

If only they made these for my new car!

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Splash guards are sold, so BUMP, and an actual number price added above.

Who needs or wants new FloorLiners for less than half price? :)

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts

I'll ask the wife at lunchtime and see if she wants them. It's her car. :(

·
Registered
193 Posts

I'm interested in the floor mats! Pizza responded first, so in the interest of fairness he should have first shot, but if Pizza passes, please let me know. I also want a cargo net if you have one. Thanks.

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts

Sorry Speedster, she wants them.

I sincerely appreciate the consideration you've given me. I feel a little bad taking you up on your offer to wait until I conferred with the wife, but I would have done the same if the tables were reversed. Thank you.

Beach, if you would PM me the payment instructions, I'll get a check out promptly.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Congrats Pizza. Don't feel bad at all. My thinking is you can place a short "hold" on anything while checking with someone else. I think it is totally fair. Enjoy your new mats. They look very nice!

Please keep me in mind if you hear of anyone trying to sell a cargo net. My dealer wants like $52 or something, which seems pretty expensive. I also want a chrome exhaust tip for my LS.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

Sorry Speedster, she wants them.

I sincerely appreciate the consideration you've given me. I feel a little bad taking you up on your offer to wait until I conferred with the wife, but I would have done the same if the tables were reversed. Thank you.

Beach, if you would PM me the payment instructions, I'll get a check out promptly.
Oh, what a pleasant surprise checking the thread tonight.

SOLD...and thanks guys!

Pizza Man, check your PM's.

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
I received the mats yesterday. The packaging used was the original packaging from WeatherTech. The mats were enclosed in plastic along with the original paperwork. The mats are in perfect condition.

I essentially purchased a new set of mats for about half the price. The wife is extremely happy.

Thank you beach, the smoothest transaction, ever!

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I essentially purchased a new set of mats for about half the price. The wife is extremely happy.

Thank you beach, the smoothest transaction, ever!
Precisely;)

Glad you like them, and happy they made it into another Malibu quickly...especially Pizza Man's:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.