Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

South Florida Detailing

5K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  DrivenDaily 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
If anybody is looking for a professional detailer in the South Florida area, my boyfriend owns a business and he's one of the best around with paint corrections and high-end detailing. If anybody knows how to detail a Malibu, it's him lol he did an amazing job with a full paint correction on my '12 LS, from the factory they have swirl marks and holograms... they are all GONE. Looks amazing!

CMF edit: free advertising removed...

See less See more
#2 ·
Your paint looks great!
I wish I knew someone in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia that does high end detailing and not just covering up scratches temporarily with glaze or something then slapping wax on it with an orbital buffer.

#3 ·
Yeah he's awesome at what he does, he also has his own line of detailing products you can buy off his site, the wheel Cleaner is by far my favorite, turns purple when it's eating away at the dirt and brake dust. He mostly details porsche, BMW, lexus, ferrari, Lotus, etc., and makes them look perfect. It's amazing the damage dealerships do to the paint when they "detail" the cars before they are sold. My car was brand new and the swirls were ridiculous!

I'm just glad I've got an awesome bf who washes and details my car for me once a week :p

#4 ·
I'm just glad I don't have a boyfriend. :p

My wife likes me detailing her car too.

I don't like the dealer washing the car either. After they fixed the wrong door rods being put in by the factory they said they would wash it and buff it and I told them no, I can do that myself. I can get the car looking pretty damn good but eventually I start getting scratches and swirls and that's when I'd like a professionals help.

#5 ·
That black 'Bu looks real nice!

Sorry about removing the free adverts, but saying you do it is one thing and putting all sorts of contacts in a post is another. I hope you understand.

#6 ·
How can I get his logo and company info on the site then? I help him occasionally, just wanted other Malibu owners to have a contact for a good detailer here in south Florida.

#7 ·
Since that is outright advertising I'd have to say contact the site owners.

I understand that he's doing a fantastic job and want to help. Heaven knows the big corporations aren't there for the Average Joe!

I'm sure from the pics that if anyone wants to know more they'll PM ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.