Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sport Wing

One of the dealers I visited had a Malibu with a Sport Wing (spoiler). If I remember correctly, it was about a $500 option. As I was driving home yesterday I saw a white Malibu with the sport wing. Is this a GM OEM part or a third party product? I don't see the sport wing as a dealer installed accessory listed in the brochure.

Anyone here have a sport wing?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Re: Sport Wing

I would have to see one in person. I'm affraid it would spoil the clean lines of the Malibu.
We all have our own tastes. If not we would all have black Malibus with the same interior and same wheels. :)

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Re: Sport Wing

I would have to see one in person. I'm affraid it would spoil the clean lines of the Malibu.
We all have our own tastes. If not we would all have black Malibus with the same interior and same wheels. :)
I've seen the spoilers installed on the older generation Malibus and think they did a decent job of sporting the look up a bit. This generation, I'll also need to see it up close before I'll decide.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Has anyone installed a spoiler yet? I've only seen one or two out there, at spoilersdirect, I think, and I really don't like them. I'm thinking something more subtle, along the lines of what the Camry or Infiniti G35 has. Maybe with a *slight* touch of chrome on it.

Anybody seen anything like that?

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
First spoiler looks better than the second. It is more of a lip than a spoiler.
I agree.

Although they mention a hardware package is included, they also say the spoilers are mounted with double-sided tape. If the hardware package only includes the tape accelerant, the second spoiler may be easily ripped off in a car wash.

To keep the site tidy, I'm going to combine this Thread with the Thread referenced earlier by Malibooboo.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The lip is nice, but that four post spoiler doesn't look bad because its thin not think and plays off the rear better then that other spoiler.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Try Ebay Before You Pay 500 They Get It From This Place And Resale For 500 With Shipping Its Like 250. Put In Malibu Spoilers In Search And There She Be:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.