Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i figured they can take old old malibus and clone them to an SS why not do it to a new one ..... i think it looks good, and it sure catches a ton of attention what do yall think?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
figured i do the chrome b pillers to match the b&G front grills

and finaly removed that nasty engine cover from the 2.4L

·
Registered
701 Posts
Looks nice....Like the SS badge.....Chrome pillars are a nice touch....Looks sweet all clean also!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looks good man, I did that with my 1997 Malibu.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well yes i got them on ebay, ill find the like to the guy i went through in a few minutes.
you have to be carefull on ebay with the chrome stuff
you want the stainless steel not the ABS chrome dipped junk
the abs will turn green in a few years and get all pitted very quick

heres the ones i got. they are a very nice product!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__2008-CHEVY-MALIBU-CHROME-STAINLESS-PILLAR-POST-POSTS_W0QQitemZ260270024339QQddnZPartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQddiZ2811QQadiZ2865QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260270024339&_trkparms=39:1|65:1&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245.l1318

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for the photo of the engine compartment. Like what you have done with the car, except for the SS emblems. This is a matter of taste, if you like them, that is what counts!:)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Ok old thread bump here but how the hell did you get that engine cover off? I HATE HATE HATE it and would love to see the engine yet GM was dumb as hell incorperating the air intake into the cover.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.