Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi dear friends,
I have a 2016 Chevrolet Malibu 1.5T engine with 60,000 miles.
earlier, I was driving very well, but when stopped on traffic, I notice that the vehicle takes at least 10 seconds to move forward and goes quickly like a bull that attacks to stabilize.

What could be the cause?

I made a diagnosis and I have this code P0073

·
Super Moderator
2016 Malibu 1LT 1.5T
2,533 Posts
Welcome. Using Google Translate, I get this:

Hi dear friends,
I own a 2016 Chevrolet Malibu with 60,000 miles.
earlier, I was driving very well, but when stopped on traffic, I notice that the vehicle takes at least 10 seconds to move forward and goes fast.

What could be the cause?
I assume this car has the 1.5T engine. if not, let us know what engine. If wanting to DIY, I would scan for fault codes. If no codes, at 4-5 years I would replace the battery. From there, you might want a professional diagnosis.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[QUOTE = "campb292, message: 894672, membre: 86705"]
En utilisant Google Translate, j'obtiens ceci:

Je suppose que cette voiture a le moteur 1.5T. sinon, faites-nous savoir quel moteur. Si vous voulez faire du bricolage, je rechercherais les codes d'erreur. Si aucun code, à 4-5 ans, je remplacerais la batterie. De là, vous voudrez peut-être un diagnostic professionnel.
[/CITATION]

En effet c'est un moteur 1.5T.
La batterie d'origine a également été changée pour info, peut-être que c'est cela.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Malibu 1LT 1.5T
2,533 Posts
From that, I see this via Google translate:

Indeed it is a 1.5T engine.
The original battery has also been changed for info, maybe that's it.
I am not sure that translates well. Have you already replaced the battery? If so, be sure it is an AGM of the same specs; preferably the OEM ACDelco 48AGM.

This is primarily an English language forum. You may want to translate your posts prior to posting in the future as my translating services are finite.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is my google browser which translates the texts. I have a 1.5T engine and the battery was changed at the time of purchase. the problem does not arise when I turn on, but only in traffic after driving for a while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts