Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I just bought an 06 Malibu Maxx LT, go ahead flame me for gettin the hatchback I don't really care. Anyway I was wondering how to take the dash panel off, I don't really want to go out and start pulling on it bc I know with my luck I'll break it. The reason I'm takin it off is so that I can install a line output convertor so I can add my sub stage to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ok so I just bought an 06 Malibu Maxx LT, go ahead flame me for gettin the hatchback I don't really care. Anyway I was wondering how to take the dash panel off, I don't really want to go out and start pulling on it bc I know with my luck I'll break it. The reason I'm takin it off is so that I can install a line output convertor so I can add my sub stage to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I don't know why anyone would flame you for getting the hatchback- it's a very useful car, and most people that have (or had) one seem to be very happy with them, more so than most sedan owners! Hopefully someone will come along that can tell you about taking apart the dash. I no longer have my 04, so I don't remember how they were put together, and can't go look.

Good luck, and welcome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.