Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed a set of Equinox 19s on for my summer set. Love the look even though you'd have to know they were different from just looking at them. Not big on the all black or Redline wheels and for $800ish out the door for everything, I couldn't complain.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2,707 Posts
Looks good. I'm no fan of black wheels either. That's the someone stole your wheel covers look as far as I'm concerned. Polished = class in my old world.

Reactions: Malo83 and GabCab87

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good. I'm no fan of black wheels either. That's the someone stole your wheel covers look as far as I'm concerned. Polished = class in my old world.
Polished and chrome is ideal for my taste. Black wheels on the right setup is ok to me as well. To be honest, my GF wanted and bought a Traverse Redline so she obviously has them. lol

·
Premium Member
2,707 Posts
Polished and chrome is ideal for my taste. Black wheels on the right setup is ok to me as well. To be honest, my GF wanted and bought a Traverse Redline so she obviously has them. lol
My wife was liking the Traverse in a Redline package. I overruled her and we went with the High Country. Standard tow package was my easy to apply leverage.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: DrivenDaily
1 - 4 of 4 Posts