Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions for a windshield sun shade that fits an 08? I'm not looking to spend the $50-60 that some of the online places want. The one I have from another car is wide enough but isn't tall enough to stay up under the visors.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I just unfasten the end of the visors and rotate them down a bit so that the ends catch my sunshades. The shades I use are some of the squared circle style foldup things (metal wire in the rim of a cloth material), originally from my truck. They fit nicely widthwise, but as you're seeing, are a bit shorter than the long sloping windshield.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I just unfasten the end of the visors and rotate them down a bit so that the ends catch my sunshades. The shades I use are some of the squared circle style foldup things (metal wire in the rim of a cloth material), originally from my truck. They fit nicely widthwise, but as you're seeing, are a bit shorter than the long sloping windshield.

Thats what I have in mine as well, with the visors down it covers up nicely,

·
Registered
202 Posts
Go to Wal-mart and look in the automotive section. They have the giant squared circle style foldup things (metal wire in the rim of a cloth material). Those seem to work well for a cheap price.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Go to Wal-mart and look in the automotive section. They have the giant squared circle style foldup things (metal wire in the rim of a cloth material). Those seem to work well for a cheap price.
Yep. That's where I got mine. I nice wolf image on one side of them, and a silvered color on the other one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.