Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sure is quiet in the South East Region! Where is on the bu owners at?

·
Registered
421 Posts
No idea where everybody's hiding out. We could probably try recruiting a few more people though, to help liven things up. The Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America site has a flyer that members can "tag" other vehicles with when they come across them (in parking lots, etc.). Maybe we need something like that here?

Then again, while I've seen a LOT more new model Malibus on the road even just this week, I haven't really seen any sitting where I could "tag" them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
No idea where everybody's hiding out. We could probably try recruiting a few more people though, to help liven things up. The Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America site has a flyer that members can "tag" other vehicles with when they come across them (in parking lots, etc.). Maybe we need something like that here?

Then again, while I've seen a LOT more new model Malibus on the road even just this week, I haven't really seen any sitting where I could "tag" them.
Hey... I'm a member of the CAFCNA too. We have 2004.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Cool! CAFCNA is an awesome site. Quite a bit busier than here, at least so far. But this site's still growing, so hopefully if we can get the word out maybe it'll get there too one day. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
New Guy from Northern Virginia!! I own a 2008 Red Malibu and I'll be posting Pics as soon as I can, but in the meantime, I'm also the very proud owner of a 1968 Chevy SWB. Glad to be here.

Okay, just went out this morning and took a few.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Awesome vehicles. It's obvious that we'd like the 'bu, but the truck's great in its own right! My father has a green '71 LWB K/10 that he bought used back in the mid-70's, used as a do-it-all truck, then restored and is now being garage kept (for me? One can hope! :)).

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey another NC boy here....just joined this site looking forward to learning more about my car and this site.

Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.