Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Chevy Malibu Maxx LT
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering what people are using. Been looking at KONI but I’m not sure they work

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?
Dealing with this on Friday would love suggestions for the rear. Need a smooth ride for the new baby coming

·
Super Moderator
2017 SS Sedan 6.2L
4,922 Posts
If you want a smooth suspension upgrade, your best bet is probably the Chevy performance lowering kit available through GM. Most of GM's lowering kits only drop about half an inch though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you want a smooth suspension upgrade, your best bet is probably the Chevy performance lowering kit available through GM. Most of GM's lowering kits only drop about half an inch though.
And what if I’d like a bit more drop?
sorry for bugging you but I can’t find much suggestions or anything for this car online..

I was just looking at some performance ones but there’s couple different ones coupe and what not. which would I pick for the hatchback?
Prices vary a bit

·
Super Moderator
2017 SS Sedan 6.2L
4,922 Posts
Hey bud, my mistake. I was answering a different 9th gen thread at the same time and thought this was about the current Malibu. Your options for lowering are going to be pretty limited here because Chevrolet did their level best not to attract any enthusiasts to the 2003-2007 Malibu. I'm not sure what's available for the Maxx.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its all good.. thanks for responding was beginning to think this place ghost townd.
Do you know if Eibach g6 kits ended up going well? Everything I seen was left unfinished/ no follow up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts