Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
17,984 Posts
Eibach is what I'm using. Another brand is H&R. Finding them for an older model may be a bit more of a challenge.

The images below are: 1) Before, 2) After, 3) 3 days later at work in the evening BEFORE I found out that my mother had died.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
I wanna lower my 08 Malibu LT, any suggestions?
Some have done G6 springs from Canuck Motorsports and those can get your Malibu lower than H&R or Eibach. Check out 31tysonw on instagram. He did G6 Canuck springs. I want to do Canuck, but I am unsure what additional parts you would need for an alignment since you are lowering your car a good 2.5ish inches. I have a feeling 180 dollar springs would need an additional 100 bucks in camber bolts, etc. to lower it (plus the cost of an alignment). Now you just went from 180 bucks to 320 bucks.

If you wanna flex on people, I would go with Canuck, but if you just want a lower look, then go Eibach or H&R.

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
17,984 Posts
My Eibach spring kit came with the sway bar link that replaced the shorter plastic one with a longer metal one.

I would hazard a guess that Canuck would probably provide it with their kit or make it available as an extra-cost item.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts