Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, this is a question for everyone....

I can't seem to find where to switch between KM/H and MPH. On the speedometer I only have the KM/H listed and it doesn't show the MPH anywhere. On my 05 GP I could hit a button and make the switch however can't seem to figure it out on the Bu'

Anyone figured this out already?

·
Registered
8 Posts
*for steering wheel buttons* hold the info and arrow down together when in park for 2sec *and release* ... it'll bring up language. then hit info till you find units:english... hit the arrow.. walah, KM/H. there's also like 10-15 other settings in there you can adjust.

Matt

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH SNAP! I didn't know that....thank you very much!!!! Will have to try this after work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I trying in sreering wheel I go to info pages but I can't found any information to change unit.

for steering wheel buttons hold the info and arrow down together when in park for 2sec and release ... it'll bring up language. then hit info till you find units:english... hit the arrow.. walah, KM/H. there's also like 10-15 other settings in there you can adjust.

Matt

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
18,191 Posts
The instructions you quoted are correct. Just make sure you use the buttons on the left side of the steering wheel. If that doesn't work, then maybe you can share what year, engine, transmission, and country it was originally sold in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts