Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i have a 17 malibu ls and i really wanna do the swap to the premier tail lights. i found some on ebay but i wanna check the connecters first to make sure they fit, does anyone know how to disconnect the harness from the car?

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
The harnesses are completely different including front the tail lights to the body harness. I had an 17 premier and wanted to install the Audi looking aftermarket taillights and I even bought the factory harnesses only to find out the body harness is completely different from premier to non premier cars. If interested I have the aftermarket Audi looking taillights with sequential turning signals that would work for your car brand new.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The harnesses are completely different including front the tail lights to the body harness. I had an 17 premier and wanted to install the Audi looking aftermarket taillights and I even bought the factory harnesses only to find out the body harness is completely different from premier to non premier cars. If interested I have the aftermarket Audi looking taillights with sequential turning signals that would work for your car brand new.
Yes, thinking about getting front and rear sequentials. Please show yours . thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes, thinking about getting front and rear sequentials. Please show yours . thanks
Car Vehicle registration plate Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Hood Grille Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Taillights are brand née never been used complete. The headlights are used for about 5 months before I removed them and sold my car to a dealership. I have some very bright LED bulbs instead of halogen in the headlights they have a lifetime warranty and I have the original boxes so you will be covered. The sequential turning signal is awesome it’s how it should have came from the factory. $500 for both front and rear plus shipping. Where do you live?

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 71364 View attachment 71365 View attachment 71366 View attachment 71367
Taillights are brand née never been used complete. The headlights are used for about 5 months before I removed them and sold my car to a dealership. I have some very bright LED bulbs instead of halogen in the headlights they have a lifetime warranty and I have the original boxes so you will be covered. The sequential turning signal is awesome it’s how it should have came from the factory. $500 for both front and rear plus shipping. Where do you live?
If both work plug n play with 2016 LT, Im interested. Chgo

·
Super Moderator
2016 Malibu 1LT 1.5T/6-speed 6T40
3,378 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts