Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks.

They are the stock gm rims for the Redline edition, black gloss with the red hashmarks. I love the color scheme.

The lights fit in the housing easy, just like the stock halogens, just line up the slots and twist to lock in place. Then you push in the wiring and balast into the housing and place the dust cover back on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is this topic specific to the premier models?

My understanding was that LEDs have issues with the auto off feature? If this model does not have any issues, I'll probably look into getting them.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Is this topic specific to the premier models?

My understanding was that LEDs have issues with the auto off feature? If this model does not have any issues, I'll probably look into getting them.
These LED headlights does not have issues with both auto Headlights and Auto High beam (Premier).

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Elite Moderator
2016 Malibu 1LT 1.5T
2,301 Posts
I think @MalibuMan! might be referring to whether the LED lights work happily with Auto Stop (e.g flickering, early failure) not so much auto headlights and auto high beam.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I think @MalibuMan! might be referring to whether the LED lights work happily with Auto Stop (e.g flickering, early failure) not so much auto headlights and auto high beam.
Oh I see. I'm positive that it needs anti flicker harness hooked up with auto stop. They also fit inside the dust cover.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry for the lack of clarity, my question was with respect to the engine auto stop feature. I will look into the harnesses as well. Thanks

21 - 26 of 26 Posts