Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Just to be 100% sure ... that goes to a pair of anti flicker harness for “dodge/jeep/crysler 9005” so this exact one per this link for my 2017 Malibu LT ? Thank you again for your help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
No cure. They just do a little flash. I reached out to multiple companies and they all said it won’t hurt them. Plus they have a lifetime warranty so it’s covered. They also said leds are safe to do that just a little annoying. The interior leds even flash so I guess not much I can do. Not going to stress out over it as they said it’s nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thanks for the follow-up with the mfg advice. I have an 18lt and installed the sv4s and have the flickering with the auto-stop. Very annoying and I was worried about the life of the bulbs being affected. The lifetime warranty and extra brightness of the GTRs would of been worth it for my peace of mind but didn't learn about them till after I bought the sv4s. I love the led lights though. Very close to factory HIDs, plug and play and no after market HID headaches.

To help, I use the manual drive trick to prevent the auto stop feature. The new 20's have a push botton feature to disable the auto stop feature. They must have gotten a lot of feedback on that feature.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Is there any way to turn off "autostop" by default when i start my engine? Yes, on 2020 we have a button to disable it, but it's ON when you start the car, it's kind of annoying to turn it off everytime.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Malibu 1LT 1.5T/6-speed 6T40
3,536 Posts
Is there any way to turn off "autostop" by default when i start my engine? Yes, on 2020 we have a button to disable it, but it's ON when you start the car, it's kind of annoying to turn it off everytime.
You won't find a different answer than my previous answer to this - because it is the only answer in a 2020. This will however be the last time I answer any of your questions. I won't waste any more of my time since you apparently prefer info from the modder crowd. I only have info for this market anyway.

Enjoy.

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
19,931 Posts
Even on sale, that's a lot!

·
Registered
21 Posts
just found ☝ headlights. They said it's the latest technology, and was on the market in October 2020.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You also might want to look into the GTR Ultra 2 as I swapped my SV.4 out for them and they are brighter. Not saying the SV.4 are bad by any means just saying the GTR Ultra 2 is a little better
No cure. They just do a little flash. I reached out to multiple companies and they all said it won’t hurt them. Plus they have a lifetime warranty so it’s covered. They also said leds are safe to do that just a little annoying. The interior leds even flash so I guess not much I can do. Not going to stress out over it as they said it’s nothing to worry about.
Hi worldon1finger, can you show the beam pattern of gtr ultra 2? Because some of reviewer said, sv4 is more focus and gtr ultra 2 ( sv4 produce the correct hotspot position) while gtr ultra 2 is brighter but the beam pattern is not as good as the sv4.

thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi worldon1finger, can you show the beam pattern of gtr ultra 2? Because some of reviewer said, sv4 is more focus and gtr ultra 2 ( sv4 produce the correct hotspot position) while gtr ultra 2 is brighter but the beam pattern is not as good as the sv4.

thanks
I’ll be trying out the new morimoto 2 stroke 3.0 and doing comparison shots between GTR and 2 stroke. Hopefully I get them by this weekend.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts