Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got tme the 07-08 18s 5 star ss wheels and like to know what you guys are running for the tire sizes?

i jus bought a new goodyear tire from a dude on craigslist for $20
the size is 235/50/18
will it be ok to run this size?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
sweet i jus got my 4th rim off ebay..and just got 2 brand new 235/50/18 tires for $40
jus need to come across 2 more and i can mount and take pictures

·
Registered
94 Posts
Your putting 10 inch rims on your car?

·
Registered
139 Posts
What is the stock size tire for your car?

It seems the new tires are much bigger.

Also, you should buy all four at the same tire. Not sure if you ar doing this by getting one or two at a time.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
stock size tires for the 18s are 225/50s and its hard to find them at tire shops around my are...and im goin with 235/50s since that was the first tire i got...craigslist person listed he had a 225/50 not 235/50....but shit $20 brand new bridgestone couldnt pass it up

from 225/50 to 235/50 not much difference, look here
http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

srry snow white ls i ment to say 18s not 10s

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wanna know what i have to do to fit some deuce deuces on the bu. does it have to be raised or any of the wheel wells melted back??? n mostly to what degree.

ive seen a 08 bu with 24's on cardomain. it was raised like an inch or so it looked like it was floatin haha.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dk...i just sticking with teh stock 18s

woot woot i shud get my one off ebay monday or tuesday
and i just need to find 2 more tires

·
Registered
493 Posts
I wanna know what i have to do to fit some deuce deuces on the bu. does it have to be raised or any of the wheel wells melted back??? n mostly to what degree.

ive seen a 08 bu with 24's on cardomain. it was raised like an inch or so it looked like it was floatin haha.
There is one 08 I know of rolling on 22's, he's a buddy of mine and is in here as well as another site I am on. There are no body mods or suspension mods on this car, we've had to replace the studs up front for ones longer than stock to protrude far enough into the rim so lugnuts will go on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i just bought white and black staggered 22s for my car. people at the rim shop said it would fit just perfectly with low profile tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.