Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me the correct part number for the TPMS for a 2009 Malibu LS?

I bought a set of 18" LTZ rims and tires, but they did not come with the TPMS so I need to buy them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
can anyone tell me the correct part number for the TPMS for a 2009 Malibu LS?

I bought a set of 18" LTZ rims and tires, but they did not come with the TPMS so I need to buy them.
Did you trade your LS wheels? If not, you can have them swapped out of your old wheels in to the LTZ wheels. I'll try to find the part number anyway...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you trade your LS wheels? If not, you can have them swapped out of your old wheels in to the LTZ wheels. I'll try to find the part number anyway...

thanks for the help.

I do still have the LS wheels, but would rather have 2 functioning sets of rims and tires, so I can avoid having to dismount and remount the tires.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to the gmaccessorieszone.com website, the TPMS for the Malibu is part # 19155710. I clicked on all of the available wheel options and it lists this part number for all of the TPMS.

I called a local dealer today and they toldme it was part #15922396.

He said he needed my VIN to be sure, but my car is on order so I do not have it yet. I need to be sure which one it is before I order them and have a hrd time believing the dealer over the website.

anyone else have any thoughts?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.