Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fully loaded Granite Black 08 LTZ v4/6speed. I also had the dealer put on the 18" LTZ wheels that come with the v6 model. This car only has 3000 miles on it. I am looking for anyone who has a black LTZ v6 who may be interested in trading me for my v4. My car runs great, but I am having regrets about not getting a v6. I have already tried my dealer, but I would be taking too much of a loss. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey sorry bud, this is off topic, but how much did the dealer charge you to put on the LTZ wheels on ur model? I am thinking about doing the same thing but with a 2LT V6 instead of a LTZ V4, let me know when you get a chance!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Wait...what now? You mean you have an LTZ with the 2.4L ECOTEC I-4? There's no such thing as a V-4...
To be real honest, if I were you, I'd just keep it. Better fuel economy, sufficient power. But that's just me. There'll be plenty of people willing to take it off your hands.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dear lord, 1100? That might be because the 4 cyl LTZ wheels are a little smaller than the V6's. I hope that I can possibly get them for like 500....but who knows! No matter what, those rims just go perfectly with the car!

·
Registered
201 Posts
So you traded your cyclinder 4 for the V-6 and they charged you 1,100 for the new wheels? I like the wheels on the LTZ, I didn't know they were that expensive!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.